Presentations given at the UDFCD annual seminar can be accessed on this page.
Presentations from the 2016 annual seminar are now available
- Presentation Abstracts
- Creating a Safer Community
- E. Coli Mitigation Toolbox
- State of the Science (SOS)— Recognizing flood threats hours before the rains come
- Community CRS Support & Recent Developments in the LOMC Process
- Urban Storm Drainage Criteria ManualVolumes 1 and 2 Revisions—What’s New?
- Connecting Vegetation Management to the Mapped Flood Risk
- Soil Lift’s Top Ten List (Just a discussion)
- FEMA Flood Reimbursement, To Do or Not To Do
- MEP Final Acceptance: Site Stability and Revegetation
- Water Balance and Water Rights Analysis of the Effects of Full Spectrum Detention on the Colorado Front Range
- Adventures in Master Planning
- Update on Regional Hydrologic Investigations