February 13th, 2018
UDFCD Annual Seminar – Registration Now Open
The UDFCD Annual Seminar will be held on Tuesday, April 3rd at the Omni Interlocken in Broomfield Colorado.
This is an all-day event featuring presentations by UDFCD staff as well as a number of guest speakers. Topics will include:
• Lessons learned from several UDFCD projects
• Designing roadway crossings while considering stream processes
• Urban camping and safety along the river
• Municipal stormwater topics
• Structural changes in the District
• Meaningful collaboration
• The Stream Quantification Tool
• Criteria and software updates
(and more!) Click the link to view the full agenda and register.