February 26th, 2019
Register Now for the Flood Control District’s Annual Seminar!
We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the District’s Annual Seminar, to be held on Tuesday, April 2nd at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield. We have been hard at work planning what promises to be an informative and energizing seminar, with presentations topics including:
- What to expect from the District’s additional funding,
- Design and construction project highlights and lessons learned,
- Updates in criteria and software,
- New resources and guidance documents, and
- What high-function and low-maintenance stream design looks like in a variety of settings.
- Join us for the presentations, discussion, and networking with 500 or so of your fellow stormwater professionals!
More information on this all-day event is available when you register. We look forward to seeing you there!