Searching for Documents
There are two different ways to search for documents:
- Document Search BY TEXT https://udfcd.org/resources/library/document-search
- Document Search BY STREAM
This page provides instructions for using the BY STREAM tool. Note more documents are available BY TEXT as not all documents are specific to a stream.
Using Document Search BY STREAM:
- Locate the area of interest on the map. You can do this a number of ways including searching for the stream by name. To do this use the “Locate Stream” tool in the tool box at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the arrow in the Document Search tool and draw a box around the stream(s) of interest.
- The Document Search window will show all documents related to streams within the selected box area. Sort by column heading and click the magnifying glass to open a document.
- Document Search
- Mapping and Data
- Stream Management Academy
- Flood Safety
- Criteria Manual