Urban Drainage and Flood Control District’s use of external social media web sites is provided as a public service. Urban Drainage and Flood Control District disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility for external content or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by Urban Drainage and Flood Control District.
The content of Urban Drainage and Flood Control District social media sites shall only pertain to District sponsored or District-affiliated programs, services, and events. Content includes, but is not limited to, information, photographs, videos, and hyperlinks. All non-conforming posts will be removed.
The content of all District maintained social media sites may be subject to public disclosure per Colorado’s Open Records Act.
Posts containing the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the District:
- Comments not topically related to the social media site or current thread;
- Obscene, profane, sexually explicit, or racist language;
- Potentially libelous statements, personal attacks, threats, harassment, insults, or language inciting violence;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Campaign-related posts of any kind;
- Commercial product promotions or solicitations;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- Disclosure of social security numbers, credit card numbers, the email address of another person, or any other identifying personal information that could potentially be used to perpetrate identification fraud is prohibited
- Posts with links that are suspected of containing a virus will be removed from the application immediately;
The District will make an effort to remove any inappropriate forms of content and correct errors on District social media websites brought to the District’s attention.
Reference on District social media web sites to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the District. The views and opinions of authors expressed on District social media websites do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of the District and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from District social media web sites, neither the District nor any of its employees assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The documents on District social media web sites may contain hypertext pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Please be aware that the District does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by the author of the reference or the organization operating the server on which the reference is maintained.
While the District provides the information on District social media websites to anyone, the District retains copyright on all text, graphic images, and other content. Commercial use of the materials is prohibited without the written permission of the District. In all copies of this information, you must retain this notice and any other copyright notices originally included with such information.
The District reserves all other rights.